We love IT professionals. At rindus, we are dedicated to creating and providing an extraordinary work environment and spirit, where motivation, creativity and the will to build great products thrives - and where every single contribution to the team’s success is valued. People are our passion and we focus all our effort in helping and empowering everyone of our employees get the best out of themselves, unfold their full potential, and grow. Working in our distributed company, you will benefit from an international and diverse environment with people from different countries and cultures. Join us!
What we do: We manage the three biggest challenges faced by our clients:
1. Where do I find the best teams? Within a minimal time period we are able to recruit the best software developers, product managers, project managers and quality assurance experts. Like dedicated employees, they cater exclusively to our customers, both onshore and nearshore.
2. How do we integrate them efficiently? Our management ensures that the new teams are integrated quickly and seamlessly into our clients’ processes. They work productively without hindrances or complications.
3. How can we grow with them? Together we optimize the project management of our customers and help to make them more efficient than ever before, with allocated teams. Rapid software development leads to growth and new business potential.
- Develop and maintain a fast, scalable e-commerce platform in a complex microservice architecture
- Help to build our future technology stack
- Share knowledge with your colleagues through frequent workshops
- Work in an international team
YOU BRING IN
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge in Scala or other functional programming languages like Haskell, Clojure, OCaml
- Experience in behaviour driven development
- Relevant experience in agile environments
- Strong understanding of web technologies and REST APIs
- Business level English
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- A culture defined by open communication and fair feedback
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- … and all the usual startup goodies such as free drinks, fruits and various team events
- Knowledge of FP libraries like Shapeless, Cats, Monocle, Circe, Specs2, ScalaCheck
- Experience with Play, Akka, Colossus
- Experience with Big Data technologies like Spark or Kafka
- Experience with SQL databases like Oracle and NoSQL like Redis, ArangoDB
- Experience with Docker and DevOps tools like Salt, Puppet, Chef
On behalf of our client, rindus is looking for a (Senior)Scala Software Developer to join our office in Malaga (PTA). You will work in an international, distributed e-commerce team which is part of one of Europe’s leading retail company for beauty and health products headquartered in Germany.