There's nothing quite like GiG.
We make insanely great tech products through the entire value chain in the iGaming industry.
It is our vision to ‘open up iGaming and make it fair and fun for all.
You will transform game ideas into magical casino, instant win, lotto, bingo, keno and other experiences that our players love. You code well, know your stack, and are somewhat of a perfectionist. You will also be collaborating continuously with the product owner, designers and other stakeholders. An important part of your job is to evaluate and help implement new technologies and frameworks – so we expect you to reload from time to time in order to stay relevant!
In order to continue our growth journey, we need to reinforce the group. This is where you come in:
You will join a team of highly-skilled developers who work with state-of-the art frameworks, tools and technologies – delivering innovative and award-winning products.
You will have the best tools at your disposal while working in a creative environment, designed for you to thrive in.
What you'll be doing:
- Work in small multidisciplinary game development teams to take concepts from prototype to world-class end products
- Maintain, update, and improve existing gaming products
- Create and maintain documentation
- Build and release products using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Helping to continuously evolve our frontend games framework to help push the boundaries for what we can do with our products.
- Keep up to date with new practices, technologies and innovations
Who you are
If you are Developer that has the technical ability to transform a static design into an amazing user experience, have at least 3 years relevant industry experience and most, or all of the following, we’d love to hear from you!
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to create tasteful, elegant, smooth visual effects
- Background in game development or other visually rich web applications
- Experience with JS libraries such as Pixi.js or Phaser.io
- Experience with other libraries/resources such as howler.js, WebPack, Spine & TexturePacker.
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 6
- Proficiency with Typescript
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns
- Great experience working with HTML5
- Hands-on experience with Version Control Systems (i.e. Git, SVN)
- RESTful APIs and Socket services
- Ability to write clean code that is easy to maintain
- Consider yourself Pixel-Perfect!
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
The GiG ecosystem consists of a range of products and services, developed in-house which connect end users, operators and suppliers, creating opportunity for all. We’re proud to have an S-Class iGaming offering, click here to read about our products.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Scrum Master who goes beyond the co-ordination of sprint planning and strives to improve the efficiency of the development team by continuous process improvement.
You will be a part of Project Management team to be the bridge between GIG Magic GIG B2C and/or B2B clients and internal technical development teams using the Scrum framework.
Main duties consist of:
- Act as Scrum master for multiple Scrum/Kanban teams, with a focus on continuously improving the team’s performance.
- Work closely with product planning, product development and technology groups to plan and deliver releases.
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning, estimation sessions, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Revising and improving internal processes.
- Identify, track and manage process problems.
- Provide coaching/mentoring to team members on Agile practices and processes.
- Direct point of contact with GIG B2C and/or B2B clients and being the bridge between our internal tech teams and other GIG verticals.
- Responsible for receiving business requirements and translating them into specifications.
Who you are:
We are looking for a person that really makes a strong, positive impression and maintains high levels of activity and produces great results through people. As such, passion for the industry and a sense of urgency a highly desirable.
If you want to succeed in this position, you understand the requirements for good-to-great collaboration and aim to achieve common goals. It is important that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness.
Consideration, respect and trust. People generally respond according to the way they are treated. If you give a little, you will invariably get a lot back. You will need to ensure your team are managed and developed and performance is reviewed through regular, two-way feedback.
- Scrum/Kanban and other agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures at advanced level.
- Experience of working with B2B clients and manage expectations
- Experience leading Agile Scrum teams
- You are structured and able to have several balls in motion at the same time.
- Ability to understand escalated technical problems.
- Passion and high knowledge of iGaming are considered a plus
Something About Us:
At GiG, we pride ourselves in what we do. Our team of GiGsters are going all in to make a whole industry open and connected, like never before. We make great stuff and never settle for anything ordinary. We are game changers, because what else is there? Our vision is why we all come to work each day: “Opening up the iGaming industry to make it fair and fun for all”. To get there, we are guided by our Values which also set us apart and are the foundation for our culture:
#ThinkAboutIt - #GoAllIn - #GetShitDone -#MakeGreatStuff - #ChallengeOrdinary
GIG consist of:
GiG Core: our client management platform seeking to interconnect the entire iGaming industry. iGC offers the full spectrum of services for iGaming operators.
Rizk, Thrills, Guts, SuperLenny, Kaboo and Betspin: our multiple award winning online casino and sports betting brands.
GiG Media: offering online marketing and true lead generation to iGaming businesses on an international level.
Last but not least: GiG Games is the latest addition to the Gaming Innovation Group and we will be designing and developing, soon to be, the greatest range of casino games the industry has ever seen. And this is where you come into the picture.
- Start date: As soon as possible really. Let’s talk about it.
- Last application date: We’ll hire as soon as we find a match, apply now.
- Location: Marbella, Spain.
As a diverse and inclusive employer, GIG encourages applications from all sections of the community. However, all applicants MUST have the right to live and work in Spain. We cannot provide visa sponsorship.