Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its software engineering expertise to become a leading global product development, digital platform engineering, and top digital and product design agency. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver next-gen solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business outcomes. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our Malaga office!
We are extending the team with Senior/Lead DevOps engineers. The role supposes participating in full cycle of DevOps architecture tools development (test and dev infrastructure): scope definition and estimating (including communication with stakeholders), architecture design, technical decision making, implementation, support, collaboration with adjacent groups etc. We suppose such person to be vital for automation of whole deployment process, release configuration, CD, CI etc.
YOU BRING IN
This is Full Stack DevOps position responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
• Strong experience in Chef or Ansible.
• Strong experience and deep knowledge of Python or Ruby or Shell scripting.
• Strong experience with automation and administration of IIS\NGINX, Windows, Linux, any of Database\Application servers (SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, JBOSS, Tomcat).
• Expertise in modern cloud infrastructure, APIs and virtualization concerns is essential, preferably Microsoft Azure.
• Experience with Test Driven Development practices and frameworks (RSpec, Kitchen, Inspec).
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment/Delivery principles, practices, tools and process.
• Experience in building/implementing CI/CD processes using CI servers, preferably TeamCity or Azure CI/CD.
• Experience with Bash/PowerShell programming.
• Proven ability to develop architectures that incorporate high availability and operational scalability.
• Ability to render system design details in sequence and flow diagrams and other forms of documentation when required.
• Experience working with and evaluating open source technologies and demonstrated ability to make objective choices.
• Ability to communicate complex architectures and insights in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
• Ability to work in an agile, multi skilled team.
• Strong understanding of Infrastructure as code patterns (cloud formation, self-creating architectures).
• Experience with security enforcement and self-healing, self-converging infrastructure.
• Experience with software defined networking concepts and configuring SDN’s through the CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience with artifact management, branching, and dependency tracking concepts (artifactory, nuget, maven, etc.).
• Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Regular assessments and salary reviews;
• Social package - medical care, sports;
• Opportunities for self-realization;
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
• Flexible working schedule;
• Corporate and social events.
EPAM’s Financial Services Practice is looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team of world class engineers in Málaga. We have a Team of 50 engineers (Devs, QAs, BAs, project managers) who are working on several projects. This year we will be implementing several cloud initiatives for our clients, who are some of the world’s largest and most innovative banks, investment banks and wealth management institutions.
We are extending the team with Senior/Lead Java/Scala engineers. The role supposes participating in full cycle of solution engineering including project scope definition and estimating (including work with the stakeholders); architecture design, technical decision making; functionality implementation assuring well-designed, testable and efficient code; code refactoring and optimization; testing: unit, mock, integration, etc.; providing technical leadership for the teammates, mentoring; and also participation in knowledge sharing and best practices elaboration within our Java competency center.
YOU BRING IN
- Strong Java development skills (must have experience with Java 8 or 9). Scala will be very desirable.
- Multithreading, Functional programming.
- Strong knowledge of Spring frameworks, including: Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, etc.
- Experience with Big Data stack, like Hadoop, Spark, Hive...
- Experience with ORMs/JPAs, for example Hibernate.
- Experience in web frameworks: Spring MVC, Play Framework or similar.
- Familiarity with AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Practicality with Microservices architecture approach, including usage of Netflix’s, Lighbend’s or other industry leading components for Service Discovery, API Gateway, Load balancing and Orchestration.
- Relational database experience using one of the following Oracle9i/10g/11g, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with No-SQL and Caching databases, one of the following: MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Terracotta, Ehcache.
- Knowledge of messaging middleware: RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with web servers: Apache, Nginx or similar.
- Experience with one of application servers: Tomcat, JBoss, WildFly, Jetty, servers based on Netty, etc.
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.