Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. With more than 420,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries, Oracle provides a complete technology stack both in the cloud and in the data center. Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
Hi technology enthusiast,
You are here because you want to know more about Oracle and job opportunities. Please read this and reach out:
Oracle’s strategy is to become the number one cloud technology service provider in the world and we have an excellent portfolio of state of the art cloud solutions to enable this strategy. Our portfolio is the most complete in the market and we are the only company in the world that can provide SAAS, PAAS and IAAS solutions to match our customer's demands and projects.
We have various roles available, in locations like Malaga, Dublin, Amsterdam, Prague, Bucharest and Dubai, where you will have the unique opportunity to architect & develop cloud application solutions and talk with customers in all industries. Your solutions range from (not limited to) Process Automation, Internet of Things, Big Data, Integration, Application Development, Mobile to Database and Infrastructure within the PAAS and IAAS part of our portfolio.
These are not hard core development job, but this job is for people with a background in systems and application development. We are looking for developers who want to make a change in career and really love to help customers with their projects and finding the right technology and solutions.
- Present technology solutions to customers and partners using the latest (online) presenting technology
- Create awareness in the market on Oracle Cloud Business Technology solutions through seminars and workshops, remote and on site
- Architect & design cloud technology based solution for Oracle’s customers
- Engage with customers to talk about their objectives, strategies and needs for their current projects and initiatives
- Become the internal and external source for cloud technology based solutions for the Oracle sales teams and her customers
- Help the customer and sales teams identify the best Oracle Business Technology solution for their business and or project
- Create awareness in the market on Oracle Cloud Technology solutions through seminars and workshops, remote and on site
- Support sales teams reaching their objectives and driving the sales cycle together with the Oracle sales teams
- Develop & execute sales campaigns and plans together with the sales teams
What to bring:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good knowledge and understanding of technology solutions, both on premise and cloud based
- Knowledge of Process Automation, Internet of Things, Big Data, Integration, Application Development, Mobile to Database and Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud solutions or competitor cloud solutions is an advantage
- Solution Architecture knowhow is an advantage (e.g. TOGAF)
- Sales & commercial skills are an advantage
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Good problem solving skills
- Friendly, professional approach & enthusiasm
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Good team player, relationship building skills
Come and just have a chat with us! Visit our stand, speak with one of our people on-site or request an appointment with me, I am one of the co-organisers of the event:
Arno Schots - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon!