We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail to join our team in Malaga. Working within the DevOps team, the successful candidate will be someone who has previously designed and delivered a number of software/infrastructure solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools!
- Design, configure and manage our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques and tools
- Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment
- Participate in architectural decision-making
- Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Fluent level of English
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience with Ansible, Terraform, AWS/GCP clouds, Docker
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a any other related technical field
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity
- A dedication to solve problems and deliver solutions
- Bonus points: Experience with kubernetes, gitlab, network storage as well as experience in fintechs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work from home or from our office in the the center of Málaga
- Challenging work at an innovative, international company that uses cutting-edge tech and Apple equipment
- Global work experience in an agile environment
- Competitive salary with flexible compensation plan and relocation packages
- Flexible working hours and hybrid WFH model
- 25 working days of vacation + public holidays
- Amazing office in Malaga city centre
- Parking space provided if needed
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
- Ongoing professional development provided by the company in the form of training & conferences
- Office perks including gaming consoles, books, fully-stocked kitchen with coffee, organic fruit, ice-cream, etc
We are the partner that enterprise business comes to when they are seriously considering adding cryptocurrency to their financial infrastructure.
Our team works side by side with clients to customize our digital asset management software to their existing workflows. We transform traditional merchant services into bitcoin payment processing platforms.
As the world changes, we are ready to help you transition to the next step in financial technology.