Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Signavio, Ciklum is looking for a Lead Front End Developer to join the Malaga team on a full-time basis.
In this role, you will be part of our development teams and take a leading role in driving new features with the aim of scaling our product offering. Based on our Malaga office, you will help set up our engineers for success through coaching and mentoring.
Our Suite is a powerful, all-in-one platform that enables businesses to model, analyze and optimize their processes. At Signavio you will be working with a team who values trust, respect, and diversity. What began as a small start-up is now a global player with a growing team working in offices in Germany, the United States, Singapore, the Netherlands, France, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland. We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use.
To thrive in this role you are someone who works well in teams, enjoys collaborating and appreciates the importance of communication and feedback.
- Collaborate with other Leads to define long-term technical strategies in accordance with business needs;
- Evaluate and implement new architectural approaches;
- Drive technical excellence of new features and refactoring;
- Guide and coach junior engineers, develop their skillset and provide regular feedback on progression;
- Develop a new frontend-heavy product from scratch as a SPA in React including a lightweight Node.js backend and the integration with Signavio’s product suite;
- Shape the architecture and build-up a team of engineers.
- Experience of complex and data-intensive applications (ideally within the BPM / Workflow domain);
- A successful track record of challenging existing and defining new architectural standards with senior stakeholders;
- Ideally, you will be familiar with TDD, UX design principles and Webpack.
Demonstrable leadership experience within an engineering environment where you were driving operational excellence and best practices as well as mentoring team members.
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can keep things open, agile and communicative, with pair programming widely practised and encouraged;
- You are free to use the OS and IDE of your choice, the tooling you are comfortable with and set up your workspace the way you like it;
- We get that balancing family and work can be a challenge, so everyone (family or no family) gets flexible work hours. Work when you work best. Should you be relocating, we can discuss what assistance we can offer;
- Competitive salary;
- We support personal growth, both in and outside of the company;
- Long-term employment with 23 working days paid vacation and other social benefits.
On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
To support our development teams in Malaga, we are looking for Senior Java Developer who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the-art technology, and who have very high-quality standards.
As a Java Developer you will work in one of the multi-disciplinary Marketing teams implementing new and improving the existing functionality of the gambling platform. You will use your experience and knowledge to support and make architectural decisions together with the software architects, play a part in the selection of new technologies, and promote knowledge transfer both within your team and between teams. You will be also responsible for reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers.
- You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis
- You design and implement interfaces to other high availability systems
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- In-depth practical experience with OOP, design patterns, Java EE 7 (CDI, JSF, EJB, JAX-RS), databases (NoSQL) and data structures (4-5 years)
- Excellent understanding of complex software architecture
- Profound experience with tools such as IntelliJ IDEA, git, Maven
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- High-quality standards
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by a passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect.
- State of the Art technology environment and Continuous Delivery process
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning based on a training & development program
- Competitive salary